Smartphone photo tour
Smartphone photography is fun. Make it beautiful with us!
This photo tour cannot be booked directly. Please book any of our photo tours and let us know during checkout that you will be attending with your smartphone.
We believe smartphone photography in recent years has gone a long way in terms of image quality. It uses a different language than traditional photography and it has its own unique technical challenges. However, given the right idea, light, composition and proper technique, results can be surprising.
Also, taking a picture, editing it and sharing it with family and friends within minutes is an added bonus available to smartphone photographers only.
Smartphone photography goes along very well with two principles we often quote during our photo tours:
- The best camera ever is the one you always have at hand
- Most cameras are better than most photographers
If you prefer to travel light, if smartphone photography is your thing, if you want to learn techniques, tips and tricks which will make your photography better, join us on a smartphone photo tour!
We will organize your photo tour with smartphone photography in mind. We will talk about style, composition, exposure, light, special techniques, tips and tricks, apps, editing, and – why not? – how to take the perfect selfie.
Smartphones are flexible and so are we. On request, we will gladly arrange a custom smartphone photo tour including classics, modern architecture and highlights from our popular photo tours at no extra cost, based on your time frame and personal preferences.
Please refer to individual photo tours. Specify during checkout that you wish to take the photo tour with your smartphone or contact us for a custom option.
Milan by night (restrictions apply because of smartphones poor low light performance)
Bring your smartphone and your headset. Please make sure that it is fully charged and there is enough space for a few hundred pictures. We will provide a power bank and a smartphone tripod. Remember to bring the charging cable.
- A few hours of guided photo tour/workshop with one of our professional photographers.
- Water from the “drago verde”.
- Ice cream from “Riva Reno” if you happen to take this photo tour in the summertime with Paolo and we are in the area.
- Entry fees to venues and attractions. For instance for the rooftop of the Duomo (9/13 € stairs/elevator).
- Photo review of the day’s pictures (we can arrange this at an extra cost of €50 per hour).
- Food and drinks.